Ryan tries really hard to be a great dad...and is...but he felt really bad about what I am gonna tell you. On his way home from work on November 16, I asked him to stop at the store and get her milk. Babies (after one year) mature best drinking whole milk to promote brain development. I guess the auxillary lights were on in the milk coolers and Ryan bought milk with a similar looking cap. So, we ate dinner that night, watched some TV, and decided to put baby girl to bed. When I picked her up, I thought, "Hmmm...does she have the hiccups?" NOPE!!! BLAAAAH!! I just stood there. BLAAAAH!! Alright...two times should do it. BLAAAAH!! I quickly turn towards her highchair to catch the blaaaah...BLAAAAH!! Oh my goodness, is she gonna stop?! I'm talking...blaaaah like the amount of content that would be in my stomach...where did she store all this stuff?! She starts crying. I look at her...vomit everywhere...I just took a shower...I look down at me...vomit all over me...vomit in my hair...all over the carpet...in her highchair (since I pointed her that way...maybe I should have just let it go on the carpet and collect it all in one spot)...oh man! Time for a bath...PRONTO! She was really quiet in the bath tub after I turned the water off. I walked in the bathroom to check on her, and she is 'staring at a magnet'. I'm thinking to myself, "What is so interesting about this magnet?" I call Ryan in to look at her. Oh my gosh!!! She is sleeping!! All that BLAAAAH'ing must have worn her out. Enjoy the video. (I am having difficulties...may be too big...not to miss...way funny...check back later.)
We get her ready for bed; I pour some milk for her. AH HA! "Ryan, you got her skim milk!" He felt so awful. I am cracking up. It is in the past...we can't change it now...but we can give her whole milk in the future. I kept telling him that this will be one of those things that we look back upon twenty years from now and laugh. (Note: She did end up with a virus that caused diarrhea shortly after this. Who knows if the milk really caused this.) Well, we hope you got a good laugh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Of course I had a great laugh! That's hilarious! It's ok Ry Ry. You fit right in with the rest of us blondes. LOL. I miss those baby days, where the littlest thing was the biggest deal. Well, I mean, it still is that way, except at this age they are mouthy and at her age they are just cute! :) Have a fantabulous day tomorrow. Love you guys---yes, you too Ry! XOXO
Post a Comment