New Job on the Horizon??
Ryan has been hoping and trying to get a different job for the past couple of years. His biggest interest lies with entrepreneurship. That is very costly, and probably is not the best decision to take money out of our own pocket. That is a whole story in itself.
I have always told Ryan how awesome U.S. Cellular was to work for. I often feel tempted to return, but I would miss the medical field, helping patients, and assisting in diagnoses. Tammy and Rob work for U.S. Cellular and are both store managers in the suburbs.
They often rave how wonderful it is too! (Tammy and I once worked at the same store...it was one of the best times of my life.) They prompted Ryan to apply for the store manager position in Algonquin. It is about a 45 minute drive, but he can catch up on phone calls, meetings, and conversations with employees--using a wireless device of course!
Ryan applied a few weeks ago for the position and got a call back this week. His phone interview was yesterday, and he has an in-person interview on Thursday in Hoffman Estates. Please keep Ryan and this potential job in your thoughts and prayers. It would help us out immensely if he was offered this position.
Happy Holidays!!
1 comment:
Happy job hunting big brother! I hope the best for you, it's only what you deserve. :)
Post a Comment