Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Another Trip to Sapora

I had December 5 off, so we waited for daddy to get off work to venture over to Sapora. There wasn't many other kids there...very baby friendly. We had lunch there, and Aubrey experienced her first snack stand hot dog. YUM! We played for a few minutes in the baby area. Daddy went in this time with baby. Check out these pics. Aubrey lost control at the end of the ramp...Daddy thought he should add to the ruckus. Aubrey thought it was funny. We all went into the big kid area next. It was very fun. Remember how Aubrey doesn't like the mesh tube in the baby area? In the big kid area, the whole room is mesh. It was time to conquer that fear. I guess that was a big task because she wanted to lay in this ball with daddy. Baby girl went down the biggest slide which went around and around. I went first so I could catch Aubrey. Let me add that she got some speed! She was cruising with an unsure look on her face when she came out of the slide. LOL! I laughed and that reassured her that it is fun! The first thing Ryan said when we were done playing was that we should race to see who could go in and come out the fast in the big kid area. I am going to need to study the maze so I know which way is the fastest. :P We can't wait for Cass and Gabe to come with us! We went to the mall and had dinner and just browsed. I did add some serving dishes to our new collection. They were 40% off! Aubrey was too tired to play in the play area. Oh, I just remembered my last shopping experience with Danae and her mom! Some lady yelled, "Oh my gosh, she looks like a doll!" It scared me...I didn't know what to say...I didn't even know she was there...She probably thought I gave her a dirty look. Haha!

1 comment:

Gabe's Mom said...

Love the pics! I can't believe she actually kept that hat on. LOL.

Our Honeymoon