Friday, December 21, 2007

My Prayers Are With You...

Kenneth Hendricks passed away this morning at work. (I can tell you this because it is all over the news.) This is a very tragic, unfortunate accident.

This one kind of hit close to home. It is not a good feeling when someone you are helping passes away. Many people forget the behind the scenes work. When a patient is crashing, all lab departments get involved. It was not a great start to the day for any of us. There was a moment of silence. Many people felt pain today. Many people in the community will remember him as a great soul. Ryan knew him and talked to him a few times when he raced at the racetrack. Mr. Hendricks had an ABC Supply here in Machesney Park.

I cannot imagine losing a family member...especially my dad. My thoughts and prayers are with the Hendricks family during this difficult time.

1 comment:

Gabe's Mom said...

I was online Friday and came across the news. I read about how him and his wife started the company and now they have over 300 locations!

Our Honeymoon