Sunday, December 30, 2007

Enjoying Our Vacation

Ryan and I are definitely enjoying our vacation. We have done many things...and many still to come.

We started our vacation on Friday by going to Old Navy and Best Buy. Many cute buys at Old Navy. I was in desperate need of clothes...all my money goes to bills and Aubrey. :) We looked at Best Buy for a game console. Sorry you missed that Dad. They were all out of every game console anyway! We planned to go sledding, but everyone bailed out! Bummer! We even had a sitter, but we chose to stay at home. We rented Ocean's Thirteen. Good movie.

On Saturday, we had pepper bacon and waffles for breakfast. Jan, that pepper bacon is awesome! We went to the mall and did some brief shopping. We wanted to take Aubrey to play, but the play area was packed with rowdy, older children. I planned to go to Aunt Jacque's to scrapbook for a few hours and then go to a friend's birthday party at Oscar's but we couldn't find a sitter. Darn! Ry wanted to stay home and study for his interview on January 2, so I went to Aunt Jacque's and scrapbooked Aubrey's first year. AJ made this really cute first year tin that I have journaled throughout the year but haven't added any pics. It turned out real cute. I picked up a PS2 game on the way home...some monkey game.

Today, Sunday, was spent sharing good family time. Pepper bacon and waffles again for breakfast. We played the game I rented. Haha. It is like a kids cartoon looking game and we are lost. It has taken us all day to figure it out. :P We looked at a few homes. Some were beautiful and WAY out of our price range. We talked to our realtor and heard some good news. We got the green light!!! He is holding the lot for us, and we plan to make a decision mid-January. He added a few extras for us. We will spill the beans later...We planned to meet with Bob and Danae tonight for game night. They had to cancel due to a headache. That is understandable, but we were bummed. So, I think we will rent another movie and cozy up by the fire. Nice!

Enjoy a few captured moments!

Aubrey was putting on her jammies. LOL! Aren't those so cute?


It was close to bed time. She crawled into her room and wanted her book and blanky from her crib.


She was trying on clothes with Mommy at Old Navy. Isn't she one styling babe?


She loves snow. We have only played inside with it though. Yeah, inside. She got a bowl full of snow to take into the bath with her. She loves to eat it. Daddy told her to watch out for the yellow snow. LOL!


We were getting ready to go to the mall. Man, she has a cute wardrobe! Low rise flare jeans with a cream shirt topped with a pink and white striped jacket. Darling!

1 comment:

Jacque said...

She is nothing but cute! AND, please ask Steph to babysit when you need a sitter and I'm not available... She would have jumped at the chance :)

Our Honeymoon