Happy Birthday!...to Melanie, Missy, Cassie, Krista, Alli, and Jessi!
Melanie's birthday is in the beginning of December. She is my cousin on Debra's side. Mel recently got engaged to Dave and plan to wed in May. They also just bought a house in the suburbs. Congrats!
Missy's birthday is December 23...I think. She is also my cousin on Debra's side and Melanie's sister. Missy is the mother of Aileen.
Cassie's birthday is December 26. Happy 23rd! She is my sister who I love dearly! Cassie is the mother of Gabe and they both live in Omaha.
Krista's birthday is December 11. Krista is Andy's wife. Andy was the very tall usher at our wedding. They just bought a house and had a baby, Harmonee, in July...all within 3 days!
Jessi and Alli's birthdays are December 29. They become teenagers this year. They are the children of one of my mom's best friends. I have known them their entire lives. It is crazy to say that! I am aging!
If I forgot anyone, please forgive me.
P.S. There were pictures, but I highlighted everything to edit it just as Aubrey hit the keyboard. It all vanished! The joys of having babies. LOL! I had to retype everything, but didn't want to go through all my pics again. I am the paparazzi, so I have hundreds.
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment