Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Fun at Sapora Play World and Don's Birthday






Ryan and I thought it would be quite fun to take Aubrey to Sapora Play World...on a Saturday, November 17. It is only $1.50 for an out-of-city (Loves Park) baby! That price complements my budget. Bummer, I forgot how busy it was on the weekend due to birthday parties. They have a little kid section and a big kid section. That didn't keep the big kids occupied; they still felt the need to jump around like crazy with the one to five year olds. Where are these kids' parents?! Regardless, Aubrey was way cute! She was screaming, laughing, and crawling around. I went into the tubes with her often; she LOVED it. There was a part where the tube is mesh, and she didn't like that very much. I had to push her into the tube and practically lean over her so my hands would be in front of her. Somehow this comforted her and she proceeded. I still had to do this every time. Just imagine...little tube...BIG PERSON! (fat man in a little coat...) She loved to see daddy through all the holes and windows in the tubes. Going up the slide was more fun than going down the slide. Overall, it was a great time. We plan on doing it again. I have invited the girls at work with their babies, Tammy with Chandler, and Melissa with Aileen. That should be a good time, too!

After our fun, we drove to Ryan's parents house in Davis Junction to celebrate his dad's birthday. Dinner was quite yummy. I love roast, mashed potatoes, and gravy. That is a family tradition on Ryan's side...and one of his favorite meals. Ryan's mom, Jan, bought Aubrey this really cute outfit.


2 comments:

Jacque said...

Cute cute girl!!! Auntie loves you Aubrey! Call next time you're there, we'll buzz over if we can :P

Gabe's Mom said...

Hey baby girl! You get more adorable by the day! I want the top picture to put in a frame. Miss you guys bunches. Maybe next time I come out there, we can take the kids to Sapora. If I come up there for Easter, I think I will bring Gabe-He is at the age now where I don't think he will scream the entire ride there and back. Thank goodness for that!

Our Honeymoon