Friday, January 4, 2008

Ry's Big Interview

Ry woke up very early to make it to Chicago by 8:45 but arrived at 7:20. You never know with traffic, snow, accidents, etc. He looked quite cute. Sorry no pic. I got out of bed to heat up leftovers and went straight back to bed. :) The interview was very hard and six hours long. Ry said it was the hardest interview EVER. We will find out the verdict next Tuesday or Wednesday. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

I woke up to find these gorgeous icicles. Thanks, Ryan, for destroying the beauty. He told me that he was going to take a nap before heading to Danae's. He later confessed that he spent his nap time hitting the icicles. One fell on his head...I can't imagine why when you stand under it. LOL! Don't worry...he is OK.

After quite a long morning of dragging my feet getting ready, I dropped off the baby at Danae's to develop pics at Walmart. Since I was developing an entire years worth of pics, I spent $50 even after filtering through about 2000. WOW!

We had a great evening at Bob and Danae's eating Pietro's, talking about pregnancy, and sharing good times. Aubrey opened her Christmas gifts. Thanks for spoiling my child! Yours is next...sugared up and sent home. :) The guys watched football. Nae and I scrapbooked. Aubrey's one year tin and baby book are almost complete. Then I can start on her first year! Nae is almost finished with her Disney adventure from 2005...I think that is when she went...two times ago. LOL! They just recently went in September. That scrap will come later...after the engagement and wedding book!

Grammie had an angiogram done and a blockage was found. A stent procedure was scheduled for the next day. All is well. The procedure went fine even though there were a few mistakes according to Grammie. LOL! :) It is hard to be the one that is putting your life in someone else's hands. The future may hold a pacemaker or further surgeries. A double stent was implanted due to a fibrous blockage.




No comments:

Our Honeymoon