Last night, I made mashed potatoes with gravy, barbecue pork chops, corn on the cob, and wheat bread. YUM! Aubrey enjoyed making a pool of mess with her food combined with mashed potatoes. Pics to come later... I think we had a day of hearing loss yesterday. Many things were perceived wrong. The funniest one...Ryan thinks Taylor Swift's hair is cute, so I asked him if I should get a body wave. He looked at me funny and said, "What is that? Like 100 rabbits in your hair waving?" "WHAT?" I said. We both looked at each other and laughed. He thought I said bunny wave. Oh my! I had to laugh really hard.
The other day, Aubrey was sitting on both of our laps and hit daddy in the face with the remote real hard. We tried so hard not to laugh. Ryan said NO and I continued by saying that it was naughty. She did it again. We decided it was best not to laugh to prevent encouragement. She looked at me. I looked real stern and didn't blink. She just stared at me..."BOOO!" And then she laughed. Haha. How could I not laugh at that!? So, how do you discipline your kids when they are so darn funny!?
Two years ago, Ryan and I were eating a nice dinner by the fire and he said to not move. OK! Where is the BIG spider? He told me there was a raccoon at the sliding door. It was huge! Ryan got the broom and I had to pull him back inside from the deck. Do you know how mean those things can get when they are trapped on a deck 10 feet off the ground? Well, last night, Emmy was on the deck looking at something. Our neighbor kitty corner and down, leaves tons of birdseed out on her patio. Now we have two BIG raccoons! Pics also to follow...
Hope you are having a great week. Must do some laundry and clean...and sleep. I get up at 2:30 tomorrow. Must work!
Have a great Thursday!!
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment