On my day off, I rearranged baby girl's room. It was driving me insane...still kinda is. My huge desk is in there, and I really want a room to be just hers. My mom bought her this huge swingset that has been in the middle of her room. She hasn't played on it all the time, because stuff is in the way. Now, she crawls into the swing and watches TV. She loves to sit on the slide and play with Emmy. Check out the pics. Look at Emmy. Haha. I crack up everytime!!!
I taught her how to dip a chicken strip in sauce. Check out that pic, too. Way cute!
She is walking lots. She probably won't move up to the next class very soon because those kids will run her over. :( The learning center has been on big isolation center where everyone shares their illness. There is an RSV, pneumonia, and strep throat outbreak. She has something viral. We saw Dr. Beaves for the last week. I got a call today that I have 2 hours to pick her up or send her to sick bay because they thought she had impetigo. Luckily, I got off work in 2 hours anyway. Saw Dr. Beaves again today. Love her! She doesn't think it is impetigo but prescribed her antibiotic cream anyway JIC....make the learning center happy. She also prescribed Nystatin. I wish that came seeping out of Aubrey's pores. She uses it like water. She has been a bit cranky lately....can't wait for that spell to be over. Dr. Beaves looked at my throat since I have some bumps on my soft palate. It looks viral. I will definitely run a mono spot tomorrow. :) Makes sense, I think, I fell asleep sitting up the other day. I am wiped out!
Let's see...going house shopping on Saturday. Check back for pics later.
Ry's parents tomorrow.
My parent's sometime soon. They are dying for a day (not 2 hours) for us to visit them in Kenosha. We've only been there once. :(
Meeting Mom, Cass, Gabe, Kim, and Mario at the end of February in Iowa City. Remember what I told you AJ?!?
Mom, sent you a card today.
There is flooding in Machesney Park. The river is jammed with ice causing a river level rise. Tornadoes, a foot of snow, -30 wind chill, flooding with ice...you name it! Check this out: The beginning
The warning
The evacuation
The aftermath
The rule of 3 is fulfilled for people pregnant that I know. Good news, I won't be pregnant during this three. LOL. Thank goodness. I would like to plan for it as much as possible next time.
That is my quick and long update... :P Come back on Sunday probably for some house pics. Have a great Friday.

1 comment:
You KNOW I was thinking BAD BLOGGER!!! LOL! Ummmm, yes, I didn't understand the whole first paragraph, but really enjoyed the rest!
Post a Comment