Tracey babysat on Saturday. Thanks Tracey! She was glad to have her Aubrey fix taken care of, and Aubrey was soooo glad to have someone over. Ryan and I planned to eat a Red Lobster...then Outback, Olive Garden....Everywhere on State Street was packed with over 1 hour waits! So, we ate at Maciano's on Perryville. Very good!
Check this out!
Thanks AJ and family for watching Aubrey on Sunday. I was able to Easter shop before picking her up. This is what I got: dunk an egg for Saturday (with stick on faces!), sidewalk chalk (3 eggs and 3 hatched eggs), a wicker basket with shiny beads (way cute...and filled with shiny pastel eggs), and a stuffed sheep (It sings some unknown song while quacking...mental issues? LOL).
We are so excited for Easter! Here are the Fritz family plans: Saturday 6 pm Grandma Prentice's, Sunday AM Jan and Don's, Sunday PM the Ruch residence. Fun, eh?
Aubrey can now say go, Aubrey, Emmy, and play combined with 85 other baby language words. We we get home, the first thing we say is, "EMMY!" loud and clear. She comes running to meet us. Aubrey really does watch me because after I yelled Emmy last night, she yelled it as clear as day! Too funny.
Now something else to make you laugh...I was changing Aubrey's diaper last night on top of the dresser which is the changing table. I am starting to really dislike this thing because the drawers don't stay aligned properly. Well, while I am changing the diaper, all the drawers collapse on top of each other and slide forward into my legs. LOL. Ugh! After lil miss was squared away with some new britches, I started with the top drawer...aligned it...slid it back into place. Second drawer. Third drawer. But it wouldn't slide into place. Man, Aubrey was just playing with her dresser, pulling her clothes out, and putting them back in. Some must have fallen behind the drawers. So I reach behind the bottom drawer, and I feel something furry. You could just imagined how freaked out I was. Aubrey was just staring at me. :) So, I cautiously look down behind the bottom drawer...Emmy was there! How in the world did she get behind the drawer while it was in place?!? That sneaky cat! As she peeks her head out, Aubrey screams, "OOOOH!" and looks at me. She knew that kitty didn't belong there. As Emmy continues to climb out, Aubrey is laughing while covering her mouth (new thing she does). Oh, the adventures of motherhood...to a child and kitty.

No comments:
Post a Comment