Tammy created a quiz like this one...I thought it was cute. I got 50% and I know her quite well...I thought. LOL! Take my quiz...some questions are tricky!
Friday, February 1, 2008
Take My Quiz!
I haven't been up to much lately. Working, cleaning, errands, you know... I have been trying to stay in touch with people...but Aubrey and I are sick, so forgive me if I don't return your calls right away. :( I am sooo excited to hang out with Tammy tomorrow! Nicki's birthday is Tuesday, and she is having a little shananagan tomorrow night too! On Sunday, we will go to AJ's and visit with the Ruch's and Moffitt's, play some video games I am sure, watch the game, and eat some yummy food!
Tammy created a quiz like this one...I thought it was cute. I got 50% and I know her quite well...I thought. LOL! Take my quiz...some questions are tricky!

Tammy created a quiz like this one...I thought it was cute. I got 50% and I know her quite well...I thought. LOL! Take my quiz...some questions are tricky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment