I haven't been posting much lately because I was away receiving the 'Bad Blogger Award'. Thanks for the nomination! :P
I haven't had a chance yet to share with you the gift that Jan gave me. About two weeks ago...I know 2 weeks!!!....we visited Ry's parents and she gave me a bunch of her scrapbooking stuff. It wasn't like 2 paper pads...it was like a room full. Haha. I must scrap now. She gave me LOTS of paper, book of ideas, stickers, string, carrying case, markers, and much more...I haven't got a chance yet to really sit down and look at eveything. It was soooo much stuff. Scrapping? Let me know when! Thanks, Jan!!!
This Sunday, my Dad gave gifts to AJ and I. A while back (like 2 years :) ) I gave him my computer to reformat because it was out of space. I recently asked him if he still had my computer and what the progress was. Well, for my NIU graduation gift, he built me a computer!!! Top of the line graphics card, sound card, and motherboard. He even put Team Fortress 2 on there!!! Dad and I used to stay up all hours of the night playing TFC when I still lived at home. It was sooo much fun playing and having LAN parties. He also bought Microsoft Office and Windows Vista. I love it! I am not so fond of Corel's WordPerfect. It always reformats my documents once I save them and reopen them, so I am so thrilled to have Word and PowerPoint! The computer is also HD and WiFi!!! I can hook up two monitors at once! Thanks, Dad!!! Gaming at AJ's? Name a date and time...Dad, Brennan, UD, Ryan, maybe even the girls!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awesome Dad!!!!! As far as the quiz, does it now show the answers when you are wrong? I don't know b/c I got a 100% on yours!!! LOL. We joked about being prego together....(Long ways away for me....like at least 3 years:( ) And as far as the career, I did want to do the vet thing for a while, but I just don't like the whole sad part of it. I lwatch HGTV (Hello AJ!!!!) and I LOVE IT. I have wanted to do interior design since like my senior year. I am unsure as to how big the market is for something like this, but I would be in heaven even to sit around and draw up ideas all day. YAY! Hopefullly, when Brett and I get settled as a family, I can start school next fall....I have to find a better paying job so I can quit my 2nd job in order to have time for classes! La-Lu
Post a Comment