Monday, October 13, 2008

Don't Worry...I'm still alive!

WOW! Sorry about that time lapse. You'd swear that my computer broke or I've been having internet problems. NOT! I have been keeping MySpace quite active. :)

You've got to LOVE blogs and myspace and all the others that aid in keeping in touch with your loved ones. I feel sooo much closer to some of my family and friends...which is totally weird because it's a 'virtual' connection if you will. Life just gets so busy...

The fam is really looking forward to the annual gathering we have in Peoria. I love to see everyone together. And it is my first time with Aubrey!! I was all in a panic the other day...oh..I have to get a blinking light to attach to her in case she runs into the forest....wait...I need to get one for all the little kids. Haha....I am such a worrier but much of a planner at the same time. I think that maybe called something like Mom of Young Children Syndrome or something like that. Help me out AJ! Anything like that out there?! Well, I just can't wait to see my sister and Gabe. I just love them. We have been so spoiled and very lucky actually to have seen each other multiple times in the past two years. I am very grateful.

Aubrey is now 2! I know...can you believe that?! Just crazy....time flies so fast. Debra learned from a coworker once, "Long days, short years." So true. Her birthday party was a hit. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. The theme she picked was Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, and it was so adorable! The kids colored Mickey Mouse Clubhouse pictures and painted with water Mickey Mouse Clubhouse pictures. Yea, paint with water. So easy. Mess free. One drop of water goes a long way. The paint is already on the pic....just paint with water on your paintbrush...great! Genius! She blew out her candles right after we lit them. Could you tell we practiced? Haha. We had a really great turn out and had to take a break from opening gifts. It was a bit hazardous. Paper. Bows. Ribbons. Cards. EVERYWHERE. LOL. Kids were slipping. Uh oh...so we cleaned that up right away...but, the kids were so excited to help Aub open her presents, and she really didn't mind. Indeed, she insisted on sharing her gifts by walking each one upon opening to a different person. Too cute. Maybe she thinks that will take care of sharing for the rest of the year. ;p

Well, I did promise the hubby some homemade chicken noodle soup. I better hop to it!

Love you!

2 comments:

Jacque said...

Just think of the hundreds of photos that will be taken this weekend and posted on these blogs...and don't worry about losing the kids...you know the Auntie will help out :)

Krishana said...

Haha. Thanks! With little kids your 'need to bring list' is about 100 items long...i.e. blinking light, glow sticks, extra cups, toys, DVD player in case she wants to lay down b/c she's tired, extra blankets, extra pillow, extra clothing (brrr...), and IDK maybe some first aid for burns from the fire? LOL. I'm just kidding. Thanks for already lending me a hand. Haha. And YEA! LOTS OF PICS!! Do you think my dad will bring 'fire color'? You know? Those magic crystals?

Our Honeymoon