Thursday, November 29, 2007

Big Girl

Aubrey is standing by herself! She has been a little bit since August. The first time she stood was in Aunt Jacque's front yard in the grass! Here is the picture to prove it. This picture was taken on November 15. Note the great childproofing...put the piano in front of the cabinets. Really! It keeps her out. She loves her piano. Thanks Mom! We think she will be involved in the performing arts because she loves to sing, dance, and make music. Her favorite shows are Baby Einstein, Little Einstein, Hannah Montana, and The Backyardigans.

I think she has about 10 teeth or so. She just got her first molar. Sorry there is no pic. You try to open a baby's mouth, take a picture at the same time, and capture the tooth. ;) She has had her own tooth brush for a few months now. She picked out a Baby Einstein caterpillar baby toothbrush.

Her vocabulary is large and includes: Momma, Dadda, Nae, Kiki (kitty), more, nice, hi, bye, no, milk, yummy, nite, mine, and ow. That last one is my least favorite. Do you know how many people look at you in public when your kid screams ow?! There are many new words, but they are in a different language. She just keeps saying them over and over to us like we should know what they are.

Aubrey loves to organize. I think that is because I love organization. She copies everything! She helps put stuff away and take clothes out of the dryer.

Her newest and funniest thing is to play with Emmy. She learned this all on her own. I heard her laughing one day, and when I found her (yea - she plays by herself), she was on the side of the couch with Emmy's mouse waving it back and forth. Emmy loves her new friend. They are so nice to each other. Aubrey rarely hits her; Emmy doesn't bite her. It is too cute. Hopefully, I can catch it on video sometime.


Ok, that is the latest Aubrey update.

No comments:

Our Honeymoon